Temp 48F at dock.

BOQ yesterday, 51 deg inner bay, 48 deg out on the reach.

Fishing totally sucked, only heard of 4 'eyes being caught.  There were a fair amount of boats out as a lot of waterfront properties have their own launch.  OPP stopped us 2x, once in Hay Bay, 2nd time in the reach. 

• 3 weeks later...

we were swimming in the lake Friday, was pretty comfortable actually (even I had to go in to deal with a dock issue). Having said that, our lake is only 7-10 feet in most spots. Saw tons of bass in the shallows gettin busy...love this time of year!

14 hours ago, Rizzo said:

we were swimming in the lake Friday, was pretty comfortable actually (even I had to go in to deal with a dock issue). Having said that, our lake is only 7-10 feet in most spots. Saw tons of bass in the shallows gettin busy...love this time of year!

thats what i heard, huge schools of fish over the weekend on the tri lakes all in <4fow. love is in the air! or the water lol

I dealt with my dock issues 2 weeks ago...wasnt so fun lol We have a dry suit thank god, but after 10 hours of diving down 8 feet to hook into chains in 40 something degree water I was over it lol

Edited by AKRISONER