The List

1 hour ago, Fisherman said:

Before everyone looses their manure,  there will be an amendment coming out to remove shotguns from the list.  Somebody didn't know how to use a ruler when they measured inner barrel diameter.

Good to know.  Do you have a link to that information?

17 minutes ago, John Bacon said:

Good to know.  Do you have a link to that information?

There's nothing official yet but coming down the pipe.   Those clowns just stepped on their johnsons pretty hard, now they're back peddling like mad.  Just goes to show you the complete incompetency of the Feds and the clown in the Public Security Office.   

Yeah I use to use a flare gun for my trips up north in case I got lost or had to scare off a bear or a banjo player.  But I was ruff on the plastic ones.  So I wanted a metal one.  Was told illegal and couldn’t buy one in Canada 

On 5/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, G.mech said:

Ya sorry, I didn't see that.....my bad.  I owe you a beer I guess.  If I leave Brantford now, what time do I get to your place?

Could be a while.

The border into the NWT is still closed off to you germy Southerners!!! 😜

5 hours ago, ecmilley said:

Seems there's also a ban on weapons capable of 10000 Joules of energy or more so .460 Weatherby and browning .50 be on list too. 

Wonder if Canadian Tire or the new  owner of this will get his money back in the buyout program  

50cal.jpg

1 hour ago, dave524 said:

Wonder if Canadian Tire or the new  owner of this will get his money back in the buyout program  

50cal.jpg

I wonder how many sniper rifles that Canadian Tire has sold?

Edited by DRIFTER_016

17 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Could be a while.

I guess that's understandable....we are a motley bunch down here.  Maybe an airdrop from the Beaver would work once the ice is out??  

Always thought the best way to reduce gun violence was easy. Same way to easily reduce drug peddling, abductions, parolees hangin' with buds they were ordered to stay away from, child and adult prostitution, drive by shootings, armed robberies, and probably more crap.

Police just need to do their job and not be 'guided' to ignore things. How?

Enforce/revamp the law so that dark-tinted vehicle windshields/windows are illegal and if caught the vehicle can be searched.  Simple and effective especially with all the cameras and camera phones around these days to help gather evidence/leads.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:20 PM, DRIFTER_016 said:

Could be a while.

Don't make me come up North and start beer can tops in the stores. 

Art

• Confused 1