Why you should have a go pro on board

ecmilley

Was out Monday Crappie fishing and had a honey hole all to myself and a friend and of course some happy camper came walking to his dock screaming and shouting obscenity at us about being in his area blah blah blah said he wanted to fish called me more names of course it was tough not to beat his azzz but then he cast over our lines ripped it and broke it walked to parking lot and started pitching rocks at my boat so I called opp after a bunch of Bull frpmmgiy saying we were blocking his dock and stole his bobber  cops were giving me a hard time with every excuse social distance inessential travel ,, that I could go somewhere else ect I showed him the go pro and attitudes changed in hurry . So after review of video evidence person is being charged today by opp today

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Terry said:

Nice

a camera has saved me a few times

Remember my, I,LL MAKE YOU FAMOUS VID ?

Never seen those guys again . Others said they seen and had the same guys move in on them too.

LOL

Edited by misfish
  • Like 1

Only if I had one back in the day with all the guys screaming at me cause I was flipping between there dock and boat.  "Get off my dock or else I'm calling the cops".  I got pretty good at not hitting there boat with my jig over time, but once I did I would always look over my shoulder.  

7 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

lol once had a guy tell me that "theres no fish in the entire area" when i was fishing in a small cove near his cottage, sure enough as he finished his sentence a 3lb smallmouth crushed my topwater lo

Edited by LostAnotherOne