Great sale at Sail again

captpierre

20 minutes ago, mamona said:

Yeah. Again stuff I need is not available online. I am wondering if they are doing curbside pickup.

Ya I find it a bit of a joke . Certain colors of stuff available,but the ones I want are not . In store only .  Cabelas is curb side yet I am finding the same thing .

I'm holding off buying stuff I don't need. Plus I am a touchy feely buyer. I might order online but not until I have seen it in a bricks and mortar place or someone I know has one. I am going to predict they will be selling all manner of consumer goods at or even below cost just to generate cash in the near future. 

Remember, try and support our local Mom and Pop tackle shops rather than the big US owned corporations. They will need us more now than ever before if they are still in business. I need to check if Bill's Bait and Fishing World in Hamilton are selling online. 

4 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

I'm holding off buying stuff I don't need. Plus I am a touchy feely buyer. I might order online but not until I have seen it in a bricks and mortar place or someone I know has one. I am going to predict they will be selling all manner of consumer goods at or even below cost just to generate cash in the near future. 

Remember, try and support our local Mom and Pop tackle shops rather than the big US owned corporations. They will need us more now than ever before if they are still in business. I need to check if Bill's Bait and Fishing World in Hamilton are selling online. 

Sail is Canadian.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:19 PM, mamona said:

Frustrating. Any ideas where else I can purchase Plano Edge boxes?

Call Angling Sports. They are in London. They sell Plano tackle boxes. (519) 649-7429

On 4/16/2020 at 2:48 PM, misfish said:

I noticed the owner that took over the LeBarons store off Dundas ,has closed up shop . That didn't take long .

That was Marine Mart. I have been there a couple of times, but to be honest, I could not see how they could possibly keep the lights on! They had a fair bit of stock, but no customers!

11 hours ago, Rattletrap2 said:

That was Marine Mart. I have been there a couple of times, but to be honest, I could not see how they could possibly keep the lights on! They had a fair bit of stock, but no customers!

I think that store was stocked with everything you never wanted.

• Haha 1

Lol sale needs to chill a bit. I got their email offering huge discounts on clothing along with the deal on fishing gear. They even specifically referenced heavy discounts on Simms gear and apparel. I was intrigued and then had to laugh when only clearance xxxl items were actually on sale with the rest of the stuff or anything worth purchasing (and this includes just plain t shirts) was available only in store. 

don’t advertise that you are doing a “Simms sale” and then make anything that you actually have in stock “only available in store”

the original fishing sale was pretty decent, I think the issue with the megabass stuff is that they actually don’t keep any stock in their warehouse In quebec because they are allotted a minimal amount of their lures etc. they would then distribute the product out to their stores and it basically sells out over the course of a fishing season. It’s apparent that these sales are just them making an attempt to liquidate absolutely everything that is tied up in their warehouse. 

best deal I found was simply on yamamaoto senkos. You’ll never find them cheaper anywhere but they sell out fassssst