Things that I'm Doing to Keep My Sanity! LOL Part 1

David Chong

In order to help myself stay sane and hopefully help others as well, one of the things that we've started doing to more Facebook & Instagram chats for any of you who are on those social media platforms. In fact tonight, I will be hosting on the "EVERYTHING You Wanted to Know About FISHING but were afraid to ask..." Facebook group page -   https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421921441322251/ a "The Science Behind Fishing" chat with Fisheries & Oceans Canada Fisheries Biologist, Pure Fishing Ambassador & Ontario BASS Nation Conservation Director, Jason Barnucz - The Reel Angle and Ontario MNR Resource Management Technician, Rapala & HT Enterprises Inc Pro-Staff, Wil Wegman. We will discuss the recent 50th Bassmaster Classic, the B.A.S.S. Federation Nation Conservation convention held there and so much more! Feel free to comment with any questions that you may have for these two! Don't miss out on what should prove to be a very entertaining and informative session, it will start at 7:30 PM tonight (Wed. April 15th)!

Wil Wegman 001.jpg

200306-BM Classic 002.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/15/2020 at 9:09 PM, chris.brock said:

Nice David! hopefully the chats went well

The guy with the muskie, I'm guessing the boat he's in is named the Kingfisher? If it is, I bet he's in Port Severn? lol

The chat went great, lots of engagement! At this time, at least being able to talk fishing helps cure the itch somewhat! LOL