Jump to content

Walleye teaser jig techniques?walleye guys please read


Recommended Posts

Basically jigs with a blade on the bottom like that are called underspins, there are a bunch of different brands and shapes. That particular one is a bottom dragger, at least that is the use without the blade, the blade just gives it a bit of flash and different sound = look = push as it moves thru the water.

If I were to use one? It would be tipped with a minnow or half a nightcrawler and either a drift or slow troll, you could cast or jig them too, but that might run you thru bait a lot quicker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...