So how are we going to launch or boats?

captpierre

Was announced today that opening parks is part of the first “phase” of covid restriction reduction. So that’s about as good of news as we can get. I think May 2-4 might be the target but I’m just speculating.

Edited by AKRISONER

9 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

Was announced today that opening parks is part of the first “phase” of covid restriction reduction. So that’s about as good of news as we can get. I think May 2-4 might be the target but I’m just speculating.

It could be under 1 or 2, clear as mud really.   

24 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

Going by this, it looks more like Stage 2 to me.  But hopefully it will be in Stage 1.

Phase 2: Restart

• Ontario will take a three-stage approach to loosening emergency measures and reopening the economy:

• Stage 1: Open select workplaces under modified operations (ex. curb-side pickup and deliveries), allow some small gatherings like funerals

• Stage 2: Open more workplaces (may include some service industries, office and retail businesses), outdoor spaces, and allow some larger gatherings

• Stage 3: Further relax the restrictions of public gatherings (large public gatherings like concerts and sporting events still be restricted), opening all workplaces responsibly

Edited by John Bacon

On 4/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, AKRISONER said:

All parks to remain closed until May 31st was just announced last week.

Brutal!

https://www.ontarioparks.com/covid19

On 4/27/2020 at 1:04 PM, irishfield said:

You'll have a hard time launching in Penetang or Midland. Shot I grabbed while we were out doing some essential travel to the banks outer wall deposit slot.

beedriveapril272020 008.JPG

I had the opportunity to buy a metallic green one back in the day. I thought the guy wanted too much so I foolishly passed on it.

4 hours ago, Bill said:

I had the opportunity to buy a metallic green one back in the day. I thought the guy wanted too much so I foolishly passed on it.

You don't want to know what I have in this one.. and my Dad bought it new! Been mine since '79.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 4:54 PM, John Bacon said:

Going by this, it looks more like Stage 2 to me.  But hopefully it will be in Stage 1.

Phase 2: Restart

• Ontario will take a three-stage approach to loosening emergency measures and reopening the economy:

• Stage 1: Open select workplaces under modified operations (ex. curb-side pickup and deliveries), allow some small gatherings like funerals

• Stage 2: Open more workplaces (may include some service industries, office and retail businesses), outdoor spaces, and allow some larger gatherings

• Stage 3: Further relax the restrictions of public gatherings (large public gatherings like concerts and sporting events still be restricted), opening all workplaces responsibly

Strange my list is different 

Stage 1

In the first stage, we will consider:

• opening select workplaces that can meet current public health guidelines
  • allowing essential gatherings of a limited number of people
  • opening some outdoor spaces
  • continued protections for vulnerable populations

Stage 2

In the second stage, we will consider:

• opening more workplaces with significant mitigation plans
  • opening more public spaces
  • allowing some larger public gatherings