No crown land camping now in Ontario

Woodsman

Can someone in the know, explain this ?

I tried to comprehend, but to me it says

2 years service  know how to handle a gun and you can shoot if need be.

(Equipment and Use of Force) made under the Police Services Act within the 24-month period before the authorization is made.

https://files.ontario.ca/solgen-oic-useofforce-2020-04-08.pdf?_ga=2.129612044.1815405619.1586623050-963082084.1585691692

Edited by misfish

Lock and load coming to a riot line near you...

..chief can arm any member of the force that has completed a fire arm course and / (maybe or)  taken a use of force course in the previous 24 months.

So don't go camping on Crown Land... not sure what one has to do with the other..  :D

Edited by irishfield

8 minutes ago, irishfield said:

Lock and load coming to a riot line near you...

..chief can arm any member of the force that has completed a fire arm course and / (maybe or)  taken a use of force course in the previous 24 months.

So don't go camping on Crown Land... not sure what one has to do with the other..  :D

I am happy to camp right here with my royal crown on ye head Wayne .:good:

• Like 1

Not cancelling camping if any ban lifts... and may still head north in June but just travel smart by fueling once for the entire road trip there, then once to get back.  All food can be picked up and prepared at home and I'll just eat sammies in the truck. Could camp right at the waters edge on a buddy's property I suppose, not even see him if it's best to avoid.  All depends on the rules come time.  Otherwise if early season is dicey, to open up later summer for some chance, the July-August Arctic work may move to June-July.  Get a little ice our char fishing in on evenings off work, then maybe have better chance to escape late summer for camping.

All just dreaming right now... The missus will have some input I imagine.