manitoubass2

DanD

12 minutes ago, manitoubass2 said:

This takes alot of talent to freestyle

Honestly not a fan of this dude at all lol. His whole anti lil xan tirade was sooo lame.

Reminds me of the masta ace line on aknowledge “and now these cats wanna take shots on the low, these xfl rappers tryin ta F with a real pro”

33 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

Honestly not a fan of this dude at all lol. His whole anti lil xan tirade was sooo lame.

Reminds me of the masta ace line on aknowledge “and now these cats wanna take shots on the low, these xfl rappers tryin ta F with a real pro”

Its alot of talent. Honestly I dont care for it either. I'm still on 93 till infinity and jedi mind tricks

But I appreciate it

• Like 1

Thanks for the links to the tunes. Yep spending as much as you want on a new vehicle today is boring. I know my 9 year old truck and her 4 year old car are fuel injected but I can't tell by looking. I've never had the shroud off my truck engine in the 9 years I've owned it and have no idea how to take it off. There's no reason to take it off, boring and worse yet impersonal. When we ran our cars you could tell who was coming before you even saw the car just by the sound of the exhaust. The very 1st thing we did when we bought a European sportscar was to change the exhaust to dual ANSA or dual PECO. Nothing like 6 or more Triumphs and MG's running down the highway with tops down on the way to Sherkston beach on Lake Erie on a Saturday or Sunday. I never got into the muscle cars back then. Close friends that have done well have a few. I think a very close friend has close to 80 grand in his 65' Malibu. Guess what he drove in High School? I've made a hand shake deal to buy my cousin's 72' TR-6 in very good condition at 10 times more than what I paid for mine in 73 in grade 12. The 1st thing I need to do is change the exhaust to dual Ansa's or Peco's if they still make them. 

edit: Both Peco and Ansa still make exhaust systems for sportscars. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Hey there Rick, good to "see" you!

I noticed that you weren't joining in on the cooking topic you started way back when, but figured you were still laid low with your serious work injury you told me about a while back.  Hope you are your crew are well, and yes, next time I am up your way we are GOING to go fishing!!!

I had no moose to can this year, and no goose either, so when the time came to lay down a few jars in the impending pandemic apocalypse I ended up doing ground BEEF, and CHICKEN, and PORK sausages.  Sad but true............mind you I did one batch of canned ground venison.........

Doug

• Like 1

this doesn't having anything to do with Rick, I consider Rick a friend

but here's an example of a fb thread pertaining to how people get alienated from the ofc boys club

dozens of great Ontario outdoors people have left OFC

Sunnybrook Health Sciences CentreLike Page

With N95 masks in limited supply worldwide, Sunnybrook is developing and testing an alternative form of the personal protective equipment using a modified full-face snorkel mask, should the need arise.

“This is an unprecedented time that is highlighting the need for innovative solutions to the challenges health-care workers are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic,” says Dr. Brian Courtney, a cardiologist, engineer and scientist at Sunnybrook.

Dr. Courtney is working with engineer and interventional cardiologist fellow at Sunnybrook, Dr. Brian Li. Both are leading teams of engineers, entrepreneurs and physicians in developing and testing the N95 alternative, as well as tie-back surgical masks that can be made in-house.

The masks will only be used if their safety and effectiveness can be ensured through aggressive testing and only in the event that our supply runs out.

These projects were also made possible thanks to a community of generous donors, including Canadian Tire and its Product Development Team for their support and gift of 1,100 full-face snorkel masks.

Read more: https://sunnybrook.ca/media/item.asp…

Love

Care

Haha

Wow

Sad

Angry

CommentShare
Comments

• Chris Brock
    Chris Brock a little late to the party I'd say, Canada already moved all their masks to china, then bought all they could back at 30x the cost when the pandemic they welcomed in started to propagate
    Edit or delete this
    • Geoff Warwick But Chris, what I see here is a new tech that Sunnybrook is trying to create and use for current and future needs.
      Hide or report this
    Chris Brock
    Write a reply...

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  • Chris Brock
    Chris Brock why is there chinese guys building/ inspecting this ppe in the video when its a Canada thing? I equate china with cheap, garbage products
    Edit or delete this
    • Geoff Warwick I don't care what he looks like, it's Sunnybrook in TO and he might be a designer??
      Hide or report this
    • Chris Brock
      Chris Brock you and wayne have no clue about TO, when I go to work I'm gone for 12 plus hours, door to door, these guys are driving mercedes, wearing Canada goose coats and not working because I see them picking up their kids every single day at school, I'd move to china but they don't give handouts and their country is a crap hole
      Edit or delete this
    • Geoff Warwick I worked in TO right at Bay and Richmond for a while and took the GO train from Whitby to Union daily for work. I know what the "city" is like. Living where I do now is due to life changes...
      Hide or report this
    • Chris Brock
      Chris Brock how many years ago was that?
      Edit or delete this
    • Geoff Warwick With Joe aka Headhunter and less than 10. I went to lunch any time Wayne was in the city with Jen and he could spare a minute. I have walked that city since I could make my own way there. This in NOT a pissing war Chris. Let's not make it that.
      Hide or report this
    • Chris Brock
      Chris Brock like I said, what year was that?
      Edit or delete this
    • Geoff Warwick I want to say 2012 is when I left working there as the owner passed
      Hide or report this
    • Wayne O'Shea
      Wayne O'Shea 2015/2016
      Hide or report this
    Chris Brock
    Write a reply...

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  • Geoff Warwick So Chris Brock I am going to guess you didn't read the words linked to the video, correct? "Dr. Courtney is working with engineer and interventional cardiologist fellow at Sunnybrook, Dr. Brian Li. Both are leading teams of engineers, entrepreneurs and physicians in developing and testing the N95 alternative, as well as tie-back surgical masks that can be made in-house."
    Hide or report this
  • Chris Brock
    Chris Brock you guys are up north a bit, you can't relate
    Edit or delete this
  • Chris Brock
    Chris Brock type it, damn!
    Edit or delete this
  • Wayne O'Shea
    Wayne O'Shea Racism alive and well in Canada.. my best college buddy is Chinese, a professional engineer, born and raised here, as were his parents that got stuck in camps in WWII. He's now 60 years old and this IS his Mother land.
    Hide or report this
    Chris Brock
    Write a reply...

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  • Geoff Warwick So Chris, we all (from OFC/OFC) have mutual friends and I really think guys like Youngone aka Will Chen who was born and raised in China and loves Canada more than most born here. His family runs a resort catered to fishing and family fun. Others like Kevin too might take offense had you said these things on the fishing site. Take a moment, put the phone down and re-think some of your comments please.
    Hide or report this
  • Chris Brock
    Chris Brock nope, never do I take back a post, because I type what I believe,if you guys don't like, I don't give a damn
    Edit or delete this
  • Chris Brock
    Chris Brock ever wondered why ofc is a barren waste land?
    Edit or delete this
    Chris Brock
    Write a reply...

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  

Chris Brock
Write a comment...

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Edited by chris.brock

Chris please keep presenting facts and opinions. Don't expect 'rewards' from those who appreciate them but certainly expect criticisms from others. A Class A mechanic pal used to give repair advice here until a few basically said he didn't know anything. He gone. A sad loss for those needing a bit of repair advice for their rides.

I post stuff hoping some will learn from it to help some spread useful stuff. I advise you look in the mirror and so long as the guy looking back is proud of what you do, keep doing it. God bless! 

You don't think that you making a racist statement about a Dr or Engineer working in Toronto's Sunnybrook is going to get you called out?

Chris Brock why is there chinese guys building/ inspecting this ppe in the video when its a Canada thing? I equate china with cheap, garbage products

Seriously give your head a shake for that and also for being childish enough to bring this over to OFC. Like Cisco says, take a good look in the mirror and give it some thought....

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1