Prop seals. Where to buy online?

super dave

20 hours ago, super dave said:

So with all this spare time at home, figured I'd do something useful and change up the prop seals.   Gonna take a stab it at myself.   Any good online sites that would sell these and the O rings?

Thanks.

Did you manage to find a source for your prop seals and O rings? My son is a marine engine mechanic and might be able to get them for you, they have been designated an essential service because they service OPP and MNR equipment so he is working on a call in basis.

• Like 1

If you can't connect with Cliff's son and I trust you will if you can't for some reason I highly recommend Proctor Marine in Simcoe On. They can get you anything marine related and will sent it to you. I have dealt with them for years and trust them and find their prices are very fair. It's good to know I am talking to a human being that I know and trust rather than fill out an order online from who knows where. Why buy online? I always deal with a bricks and mortar as locally as I can get than some obscure website. Yea I know, call me old fashioned. I like to support my neighbours, yea I'm old(er). 

Edited by Old Ironmaker