Novel Coronavirus - Required reading from Health Canada

Very informative read. Shows the trends and how being vigilant by social distancing and other measures are key to our survival.

I know that our way of life is being threatened but we'll all end up with nothing if we don't hunker down and take one for the team. 

Be safe, be smart, be vigilant! This is no joke and this virus does not prejudice!

using-data-modelling-inform-eng.pdf

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Interesting---but if the curve goes down to zero it will bounce right back again once controls are slackened off. We need to keep a low infection rate going until a big percentage of the pop has developed immunity by being exposed. This thing needs to be cooked---we can doit on high and have the pot boil over and make a big mess----hospitals overloaded, people dying like flies----or we can cook it slowly on a steady low heat. 

• Like 3

33,000 + new cases in the USA on the 10th and 2000 + deaths. USA is now leading the world in the number of cases, we have China and India beat by multiple times, countries that have our population beat by multiple times.  Open it when the daily death toll keeps rising? 2000+ deaths, that is almost the number of people in my entire township.

I can understand the financial aspects, but should people have to pay with their lives?

• Like 3