Had the opp called on me for fishing

ecmilley

12 hours ago, big guy said:

Partly, but also partly that the virus is not as dangerous as what we are being led to believe. 

hmmmm, perhaps the 110,000 people that have died from the virus may have a different opinion.

• Like 6

I have a lot of friends that think it's all a big conspiracy.  In the future it will be clearer what steps worked and what didn't and which countries messed it up. What we should take from this is we can't expect other countries to bail us out in crisis.  Made in Canada really does matter... 

• Like 2

Yes, made in Canada really does matter, in this crisis, and also when there is no crisis and everything's normal, being able to produce stuff and being a seller is the way to prosperity, not being a constant buyer of chinese crap

what I have taken from this- the people we have elected and the people they use for guidance are terribly incompetent

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

The virus was born on The Grassy Knoll. Is there a run on tinfoil too? 

No the current run is hair dye. 

But this knoll you speak of has my interest peeked...  

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 11:55 PM, BillM said:

An agenda for who exactly?

Globalists need a global crisis that requires global government, not enough people or governments were buying into the global warming /climate change scam/crisis so unleash the virus. Perfectly clear to most of us.   🙄 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, dave524 said:

Globalists need a global crisis that requires global government, not enough people or governments were buying into the global warming /climate change scam/crisis so unleash the virus. Perfectly clear to most of us.   🙄 

That Greta is a smart one :)

• Haha 2