Just as I need new BBQ grills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All Ontario CTC  stores are closed to public in store shopping, and their online site is a waiting list,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For Ontario Customers Only

Our Ontario stores are temporarily closed for in-store shopping.

40 minutes ago, misfish said:

All Ontario CTC  stores are closed to public in store shopping, and their online site is a waiting list,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For Ontario Customers Only

Our Ontario stores are temporarily closed for in-store shopping.

Are you looking for replacement grates?

Edited by Crimsongulf

9 minutes ago, irishfield said:

CTC website sucked on a good day.. I can't imagine what it's like now.

Hey Wayne, can I get ya drink ? Just getting one myself,so figured I would  offer. LOL

Hope all is well bud.

• Like 1

Yep, just back from a long walk with the wife... didn't even leave the property! One nice thing about livin in a forest. Now to figure out what I'm BBQ'ng out of the freezer tonight...

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, irishfield said:

Yep, just back from a long walk with the wife... didn't even leave the property! One nice thing about livin in a forest. Now to figure out what I'm BBQ'ng out of the freezer tonight...

We are just doing old school burgers tonight.  Tomorrow is spatchcock chicken day.

25 minutes ago, Crimsongulf said:

It took me about three tries to get that backbone out the right way.  finally figured out to get a damned good pair of shears.

I just use a good heavy back bone knife.  Lay the blade along the back bone, wack it. Same  for the other side. Wack it . Done. Since I am off work and cooking, I will post in the coming week. Just need new grills for the bbq first .

If you like, I can do a stuffed turkey breast with cranberries and nuts wrapped in a bacon weaved blanket .Wait, that will be week 3 of the stay home be safe .:good:

Edited by misfish

4 hours ago, HTHM said:

If they're cast iron, wire brush them and re-season. 

No they are the enamel crap ones . I have 2 cast ones here , If I was at work, I would make stands for them so they would hold the grates on the BBQ .