What did you do with your boat today.

I walk past it numerous times a day, giving thought as to whether I bother paying my $960 insurance due May 5th. Only worry is skipping a year and they refuse coverage next year. I paid last year and the boat never left the property with all we had going on, now this year I won't be allowed to head North.

• Sad 2

63-C600-BE-0-B33-4-B4-A-ACED-C7-BD317-D9

took mine out of storage over the weekend. Found that a mouse had made residence in the compartment beneath my seats. Put the dust mask and gloves on and proceeded to deep clean the entire boat. lil bugger decided to chew a section of one of my docking ropes. Clearly couldn’t get the material he needed from it as it was too interwoven, but still ruined it.

put the batteries back in and hooked everything back up.

then I started to fix a problem with my livewell from last season but noticed something strange was going on when I had no power anywhere? Turns out my main AC power switch was intermittently now failing. Replaced that then went back to the livewell and of course after pulling every single fuse out of the block, the last fuse I checked was the livewell fuse. Turns out one of my connectors was crap and had fallen of and shorted itself out.

boats nearly ready, just need to get my seals for the ram’s and get the engine running. Also took all of my tackle out of storage and back into the boat

Edited by AKRISONER

6 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

Sit in it and play fishing video games lolll

Tie jigs, it,s what is keeping me sane ,or just cook up a storm, then repeat .LOL

WARNING

This may cause weight gain,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by misfish