Going to far IMO

47 minutes ago, misfish said:

President of the Philippines may order, shoot to kill ,if your out in public . Getting a bit much now IMO.

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coronavirus/news/2020-04-02-shoot-them-dead-philippines-president-police-kill-quarantine

I read it that if there is a confrontation with these left wing protesters and rioters to shoot them, makes sense rather than engage them physically and risk their lives, not open season for the cops on people not isolating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave524 said:

I read it that if there is a confrontation with these left wing protesters and rioters to shoot them, makes sense rather than engage them physically and risk their lives, not open season for the cops on people not isolating.

Yes that is what is stated

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dave524 said:

Yes I can see that, but it would be murder in many eyes across the world IMO .

3 hours ago, limeyangler said:

Duterte had hit squads murdering anyone suspected of being involved with drugs long before Covid hit.

Did not know that Simon . Like you stated, murdering

No wonder most everyone in that country wants to move here for a better life. I have seen the scenes of people young and old picking garbage dumps for stuff they can trade or sell for food, or for the food for themselves. Now they can't, thus the protests perhaps. We don't know what real poverty looks like. This makes me wonder what is really going on in China today.