Social distancing and Fishing

huzzsaba

People are not getting it. 
I went to ctc for curb pickup a man and child were standing by their vehicle ,woman from ctc  walks up with bicycle and stuff , child runs over to her and grabs the bike from her the man grabs the helmet and other stuff from her signs the paper within inches of her and I believe touching her  No distancing ,no ppe . this is how it spreads.  My turn, I rolled down my window an inch and said please set it down there and walk away I will sign it and get back in my vehicle you can get the paperwork and leave. She was happy to do it.  With gloves on I signed got back in the truck she took her paper work and left .I grabbed the stuff. Later disinfect everything and wash hands    This is how not to spread the virus  please do it right people

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Terry said:

People are not getting it. 
I went to ctc for curb pickup a man and child were standing by their vehicle ,woman from ctc  walks up with bicycle and stuff , child runs over to her and grabs the bike from her the man grabs the helmet and other stuff from her signs the paper within inches of her and I believe touching her  No distancing ,no ppe . this is how it spreads.  My turn, I rolled down my window an inch and said please set it down there and walk away I will sign it and get back in my vehicle you can get the paperwork and leave. She was happy to do it.  With gloves on I signed got back in the truck she took her paper work and left .I grabbed the stuff. Later disinfect everything and wash hands    This is how not to spread the virus  please do it right people

Common sense should be a course in grade school Terry :) 

• Like 5

Like Terry's story, I had a good propane tank fill yesterday.

The lady is in the office, I put my tank on the scale and move away. She comes out and fills my tank with gloves on and leaves. I get the tank and put it in my vehicle. The door is open to the office, I walk in, she's on the other side of the room, I tap my credit card and leave without closing the door. I disinfect my hands and credit card before getting back in the car. We did a transaction and never came within 20 feet of each other.

• Like 3

Folks....while the ban may seem stupid to " local " anglers the shut down is to prevent anglers traveling.  I was fishing on March 13 for Lakers out of Kingston and there has been a truck and trailer from Quebec here for 2 days  in all likleyhood they stopped for gas/ food and maybe overnight. This is what they are trying to stop. Think about the "good fishing" areas like St Kitts where guys spend a week and show up by the dozens. 

YouTube. ..Jim Lyon Fishing

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1