iFish app

kickingfrog

Im not a big fan of sharing fishing spots. It makes the learning curve zero and floods spots with boats. People post a picture of a musky and then Where they caught it. That post stays online forever so now anyone can look that up and everyone will fish that spot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tjames09 said:

Im not a big fan of sharing fishing spots. It makes the learning curve zero and floods spots with boats. People post a picture of a musky and then Where they caught it. That post stays online forever so now anyone can look that up and everyone will fish that spot. 

This is the reason I seldom post fishing pictures online.If I do I blur or alter the background or make the person turn to open water so it’s harder to recognize. We put a lot of time and effort into finding those spots and it could take no time for them to be blown up. 

Edited by Musky Plug

5 hours ago, Musky Plug said:

This is the reason I seldom post fishing pictures online.If I do I blur or alter the background or make the person turn to open water so it’s harder to recognize. We put a lot of time and effort into finding those spots and it could take no time for them to be blown up. 

Seen a pic from a buddy he posted . I sent him an email stating I knew where he was . He said how . I said see the large crane in the back ground ? He quickly removed the pic. LOL