DON'T BE SELFISH

Now is not the time to become complacent!
Many people are nearing the end of their 14 day quarantine and most are getting antsy about getting out and doing normal things, DON'T!

Cases of covid 19 are on the rise which means if you have been lucky enough to avoid it thus far the odds of getting it are actually increasing. Now more than ever you should be even more cautious.

You might not think it matters, perhaps you are young and strong, even if you get it no big deal you might not even show symptoms but what about those you have contact with?

This virus is killing people, tens of thousands of people, nine more just died yesterday in a nursing home in Bobcaygeon.

The reason so many people are being infected is because too many people haven't taken it seriously enough, they are being selfish, they are thinking of what they WANT instead of what they NEED.

My 14 day quarantine is up as of tomorrow and my initial thought was "great, I can go shopping"! Then I realized "I don't NEED to go shopping, I still have plenty of food, I still have two weeks of medications left, (I'll call the drug store today and see if they can deliver).

Sure it would be nice to get some fresh veggies or fruit but I don't NEED them right now, I've made soups or stews with any perishable vegetables I had and frozen them so I'm good for a while.

So before you head out the door at the end of your 14 days think about the risk not only to you but to your loved ones, DO I NEED IT or DO I WANT IT!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hey Cliff.  If there is ever a day you need something but it's not urgent check with me via text or PM as I might be needing to go out and I would happily drop it off at your door.  

PS: The Mrs and I move over to Riverview Rd in May so I'll be even closer.  

• Like 1

Thank you so much, I do appreciate that offer and I would be more than happy to help anyone out that NEEDS anything too while this situation unfolds.

Glad to hear you'll be even closer, you might even want to consider moving right here into our park 🙂

• Like 1

Just starting my second week of isolation. I live a half block from one of the main streets through this city. Traffic on this street is minimal. I'm glad to see that people are taking Covid-19 seriously here. I think there are 4 confirmed cases in Chatham-Kent so far.