My son turned 50 today

Big Cliff

I wanted more than anything to be with him to celibrate this milestone, I had even planned to come back from Myrtle Beach a week early so I could be with him but Covid 19 took care of that! Well at least we got to talk on the phone and we'll celibrate when this is over.

I have been thinking I would like to take him out on lake O for some salmon and rainbow but I haven't fished it much and not for a long time so I was wondering: when would the best time to go ( we would be looking for numbers rather than size) who is operating charters (anywhere from Burlington and East of that) , has really good equipment, and a good reputation, and how much should I expect to pay for two guys for a day.

As always any help will be very much appreciated. 

Call Steve Hardcastle at Fishmasters and ask if he is going to charter. He is in Dunnville. His number is 905-701-0874.He knows his stuff and has a huge comfortable boat.  He spends the winter chartering in Costa Rica and I'm sure if he was watching the news he is back by now. 

I remember 50, it's a bit of a blur but I thought I was old then. Tell your son congrats from us all. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Like 1

Contact Lloyd Daume. U and Me Guide Service out of Newcastle. I think he is, or was a member here too. He is on Facebook. Great guy, always on fish, and nice an close for you. 

S. 

Edited by Sinker
  • Like 4

As Shayne says.. Lloyd is your man, but mandated to keep the boat in dry dock by law for now. Many charter guys are ignoring this and offering charters currently, so shows Lloyd is a stand up guy and knows how to fish to boot!

As soon as he gets the green light he'll be on the water. He's had a lot of concerned customers cancelling May charters.. so give him a call and get on his list.  Tell him Shayne and I sent you...905-375-0177.. oh and tell him to get on that bathroom drywall, it needs to get done!! LOL

24 minutes ago, irishfield said:

As Shayne says.. Lloyd is your man, but mandated to keep the boat in dry dock by law for now. Many charter guys are ignoring this and offering charters currently, so shows Lloyd is a stand up guy and knows how to fish to boot!

As soon as he gets the green light he'll be on the water. He's had a lot of concerned customers cancelling May charters.. so give him a call and get on his list.  Tell him Shayne and I sent you...905-375-0177.. oh and tell him to get on that bathroom drywall, it needs to get done!! LOL

😂😂