Old Ironmaker

Seen any good movies lately

Old one. Just started part 2. Some is good,some is corny, but what else am I going to doooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

Love the old BOAT cars.

Oh wait, I have to get the BBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ GOING.

Lemon chicken,sweet savory yams and corn on the cob. Oh how the day flys when your not working,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:whistling:

Edited by misfish

39 minutes ago, misfish said:

Old one. Just started part 2. Some is good,some is corny, but what else am I going to doooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

Love the old BOAT cars.

Oh wait, I have to get the BBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ GOING.

Lemon chicken,sweet savory yams and corn on the cob. Oh how the day flys when your not working,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:whistling:

You could have come down to Lefroy and danced on the pier with us, because there were no fish anywhere near it. Jet skiis and water skiers golore.

28 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

You could have come down to Lefroy and danced on the pier with us, because there were no fish anywhere near it. Jet skiis and water skiers golore.

Should of had the kiddies come to your place,feed da rabbit and eat good cooks from Nona. I know I would sooner do that. Being older then they, I would like a nice glass of wine and top off with an espresso with grappa. :ninja:

Well, we reached what is available on Netflix of "Money Heist". three and a half seasons before covid shut down production.

If you have not heard of this show, as we hadn't, here's the premise...

A group of professional  thieves take over the Bank of Spain, hold dozens of hostages and begin printing millions of Euro's using the banks printing machine. Great character development. I liken it to Ozark, but with a much faster pace.

Highly recommended...

HH

Edited by Headhunter

13 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

Well, we reached what is available on Netflix of "Money Heist". three and a half seasons before covid shut down production.

If you have not heard of this show, as we hadn't, here's the premise...

A group of professional  thieves take over the Bank of Spain, hold dozens of hostages and begin printing millions of Euro's using the banks printing machine. Great character development. I liken it to Ozark, but with a much faster pace.

Highly recommended...

HH

So does it have English subtitles or is it dubbed and if it is how well is it done? Tks

23 hours ago, smitty55 said:

So does it have English subtitles or is it dubbed and if it is how well is it done? Tks

It's dubbed in English or you can choose sub-titles. I think it's done well enough, so much so that neither my wife or I really noticed very much.

HH

1 hour ago, Headhunter said:

It's dubbed in English or you can choose sub-titles. I think it's done well enough, so much so that neither my wife or I really noticed very much.

HH

Tks, personally I hate subtitles for a whole show so it would have to be dubbed for me. I checked a torrent site and a lot of them have hard coded subs but I'll keep looking.

On 8/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, smitty55 said:

Tks, personally I hate subtitles for a whole show so it would have to be dubbed for me. I checked a torrent site and a lot of them have hard coded subs but I'll keep looking.

Bee TV or Cinema. It is on both. I tried to watch just Joe, not my thing. Although the first few minutes was very nice. LOL

1 hour ago, misfish said:

Bee TV or Cinema. It is on both. I tried to watch just Joe, not my thing. Although the first few minutes was very nice. LOL

A River runs rhough it, just like the one we know down the hill.