Jump to content

Seen any good movies lately


Recommended Posts

Old one. Just started part 2. Some is good,some is corny, but what else am I going to doooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

 

Love the old BOAT cars.

 

Oh wait, I have to get the BBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ GOING.

Lemon chicken,sweet savory yams and corn on the cob. Oh how the day flys when your not working,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

:whistling:

Edited by misfish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, misfish said:

Old one. Just started part 2. Some is good,some is corny, but what else am I going to doooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

 

Love the old BOAT cars.

 

Oh wait, I have to get the BBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ GOING.

Lemon chicken,sweet savory yams and corn on the cob. Oh how the day flys when your not working,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

:whistling:

You could have come down to Lefroy and danced on the pier with us, because there were no fish anywhere near it. Jet skiis and water skiers golore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

You could have come down to Lefroy and danced on the pier with us, because there were no fish anywhere near it. Jet skiis and water skiers golore.

Should of had the kiddies come to your place,feed da rabbit and eat good cooks from Nona. I know I would sooner do that. Being older then they, I would like a nice glass of wine and top off with an espresso with grappa. :ninja:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, we reached what is available on Netflix of "Money Heist". three and a half seasons before covid shut down production.

If you have not heard of this show, as we hadn't, here's the premise...

A group of professional  thieves take over the Bank of Spain, hold dozens of hostages and begin printing millions of Euro's using the banks printing machine. Great character development. I liken it to Ozark, but with a much faster pace.

Highly recommended...

HH

Edited by Headhunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

Well, we reached what is available on Netflix of "Money Heist". three and a half seasons before covid shut down production.

If you have not heard of this show, as we hadn't, here's the premise...

A group of professional  thieves take over the Bank of Spain, hold dozens of hostages and begin printing millions of Euro's using the banks printing machine. Great character development. I liken it to Ozark, but with a much faster pace.

Highly recommended...

HH

So does it have English subtitles or is it dubbed and if it is how well is it done? Tks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, smitty55 said:

So does it have English subtitles or is it dubbed and if it is how well is it done? Tks

It's dubbed in English or you can choose sub-titles. I think it's done well enough, so much so that neither my wife or I really noticed very much.

HH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Headhunter said:

It's dubbed in English or you can choose sub-titles. I think it's done well enough, so much so that neither my wife or I really noticed very much.

HH

Tks, personally I hate subtitles for a whole show so it would have to be dubbed for me. I checked a torrent site and a lot of them have hard coded subs but I'll keep looking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, smitty55 said:

Tks, personally I hate subtitles for a whole show so it would have to be dubbed for me. I checked a torrent site and a lot of them have hard coded subs but I'll keep looking.

Bee TV or Cinema. It is on both. I tried to watch just Joe, not my thing. Although the first few minutes was very nice. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not many movies produced as of late due to the pandemic, I can't name a single one from 2020. Cable TV series yes but not movies one actually left the house and watched a movie in a theater eating 20 buck tubs of popcorn. Just thinking if there is anything for the voting members for the Academy Awards to vote for in 2020 ? We have been digging through the maybe 100's of DVD's and even VHS tapes to go back and watch some of our favorites from the good old days.*

We watched Forest Gump Monday evening and last night watched Moonstruck. Both Oscar winners, how can you go wrong with these 2 gems? 

* I always said the "good old days" are the days we are living today, no longer true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 4:59 PM, OhioFisherman said:

Tubi is awesome if you are a b-flick junkie like me. Almost the full FULL MOON catalogue (Puppet Master, Trancers, Sub Species...etc) , all of Andy Sidaris films (Hard Ticket to Hawaii, Hard Hunter...etc) quite a few of the PM Entertainment catalogue (Cyber Tracker, To The Limit...etc) great staples like Split Second, Wanted Dead or Alive (Rutger Hauer), some classics like SLEDGE (James Garner) HEAT (Burt Reynolds) not to mention classic Chop Socky ( Iron Monkey, 7 Grandmasters)     love everything about TUBI!!!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Watch The Nice Guys (2016) if you want a good laugh. Rewatched it recently, and it’s still as good as the first time I watched and joked didn’t grow too old. And there is Ryan Gosling with Russell Crowe, which makes any movie 10 times better.
But if you are in a more melancholy mood than Drive (2011), Blade Runner 2049 and The Place Beyond the Pines are made just for you. Yes, I’m a huge Gosling fan and watched almost all his movies from the list on ซีรี่ย์ Netflix. I don’t know how he manages to do that, but he always looks cool here and a simple person at the same time.

Edited by abidahave
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...