Streaming ???????????? HD

I can watch anything that is 1080 or lower if it is not HD, but when I click on anything that is HD, I get lagging . Why is that ?

Do I need to set my screen different ? I have unlimited high speed .

If anyone wants to watch a good new series, For Life, is real . Got my attention quick .

Thnaks

10 hours ago, misfish said:

I can watch anything that is 1080 or lower if it is not HD, but when I click on anything that is HD, I get lagging . Why is that ?

Do I need to set my screen different ? I have unlimited high speed .

If anyone wants to watch a good new series, For Life, is real . Got my attention quick .

Thnaks

It might be unlimited but a lot of providers are throttling back if you exceed certain ĺimits, check your speed. Are you using a VPN?

Hardwire your android box or whatever you use for streaming, Cyberflix is the app my wife uses right now to watch her shows and we found that a Real Debrid account gives a lot more links and better ones without buffering, worth the 20 bucks every 6 months.

Exodus Redux is working fairly well  for regular tv shows on demand and I have been using The Magic Dragon for movies. THE CREW for live streaming sports. I do run a VPN and find some countries work better for some things. I  am  thinking that a Read Debrid account might not be a bad investment though. 

2 minutes ago, misfish said:

Explain please .

No Cliff, I do not have VPN .

I was having some streaming issues, a VPN helped by allowing me to access more sources however your speed is really slow for streaming I run 40 mbps here and even that seems a little slow at times.

38 minutes ago, Terry said:

Gee my phone data streams 3 times as fast as you home internet streams.  If 

VPNs are not totally needed in Canada 

I have never bothered to use it 

I only started using a VPN recently I find it gives me a better selection of sources to stream from but you are right it isn't NECESSARY

I've always used a vpn for the last few years and would never be without one anymore. For $60 a year I can protect all my data on up to 5 devices, it's money well spent. All your data is encrypted and encapsulated so it's not visible to anyone. Plus you can change sources around the world to stream and access sites that you wouldn't otherwise be able to. Plus my provider keeps zero records so even if the authorities subpoenaed them they have zero data to offer.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, misfish said:

I am being ripped off then . Need to talk to ma bell I guess .

You are  being ripped off?? lol

We pay $160 per month, no unlimited, Ping is in the '50's to "60's if we are lucky, 2 - 5 download, .02 - .7 upload!!

Now that is ripped off......putting it lightly my Friend!

• Haha 1