Sail Stores online 15% off sale.

captpierre

• 2 weeks later...

20% off this morning free shipping over $50.

Couldnt resist...grabbed the last of a couple of good colour yamasenkos for $8 a pack. Megabass stuff has been ravaged but i managed to get a sonic side for less than $20 thats basically 40% off tacklewarehouse price. Bought some keitechs and a couple of reel covers! with our dollar being so low, its actually a crazy good deal on the high end stuff.

Their stores are all closed so they are obviously trying to flood as much cash flow via online sales as they possibly can to keep the business floating

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 1

the one thing that probably saved me is that their website isnt that great for managing stock levels or selecting colours. They dont provide the proper names for anything's colours so it can be difficult to get exactly what you want. It took me cycling through their senko colours and attempting to order various amounts before i would hit the sweet spot and find things that actually would go into my cart because they were in stock lol.

if they were anything like tacklewarehouse I would have spent far more lol.

Edited by AKRISONER

On 3/31/2020 at 12:17 PM, AKRISONER said:

the one thing that probably saved me is that their website isnt that great for managing stock levels or selecting colours. They dont provide the proper names for anything's colours so it can be difficult to get exactly what you want. It took me cycling through their senko colours and attempting to order various amounts before i would hit the sweet spot and find things that actually would go into my cart because they were in stock lol.

if they were anything like tacklewarehouse I would have spent far more lol.

Looks like all the megabass stuff is "in store only" which makes no senses the stores are closed lol. 

• Haha 1