Ya know the world is a changing place ...

lew

We are still waiting for the T.P.  to return to the shelves here. We also seem to be short on sugar and flour. The missing thing that we really want back is the hand sanitize and good cleaning products. 

Art

Good ole Clorox bleach, mixed with water to dilute is what you want.

If you are cleaning surfaces, use bleach and let it sit on the surface for 5 minutes before you rise it off.

@Lew... good luck finding isopropyl alcohol, if you did, count yourself lucky.

Metro has announced early closings starting today...8:00pm.

HH

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Good ole Clorox bleach, mixed with water to dilute is what you want.

If you are cleaning surfaces, use bleach and let it sit on the surface for 5 minutes before you rise it off.

@Lew... good luck finding isopropyl alcohol, if you did, count yourself lucky.

Metro has announced early closings starting today...8:00pm.

HH

1 part bleach to 9 parts water is an effective hand sanitizer from what I understand.  As far as TP is concerned,  I have plenty but I also have a few packs of micro fiber cloths, I washed plenty of diapers when the kids were young, TP isn't a priority for me 😊

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 8:03 PM, Big Cliff said:

Ya LOL,  we didn't use pampers when the kids were young, we couldn't afford them, cloth diapers, washed and hung out on a cloths line.

Yeah, I remember holding on to the corner of the full diaper and flushing to try and get the large clods off.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:24 PM, Crimsongulf said:

Yeah, I remember holding on to the corner of the full diaper and flushing to try and get the large clods off.

Oh yeah! The fond memories of parenting. LOL

Dan.

• Confused 1

People are doing some crazy stuff, during this "crises".

Had a customer steal two rolls of toilet paper and a bottle of hand sanitizer, out of the customer's washroom?  Hope her fingers poke through when she wipes her ass. LOL

Dan.

Edited by DanD
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DanD said:

Had a customer steal two rolls of toilet paper and a bottle of hand sanitizer, out of the customer's washroom?  Hope her fingers poke through when she wipes her ass. LOL

Dan.

Hope you added a few $$$$ to her bill Dan

LOL

She was gone before I noticed. Since this virus thing has started, I've been giving the washroom a wipe down with bleach; after I know that it was used. When in saw what she had done; I called the guys over, so we all could have a laugh at how dumb this was. LOL

Dan.

Edited by DanD

1 hour ago, DanD said:

Dan.

If they do she would really get in touch with her inner self 🤣

• Haha 1

I had to make a grocery run on Friday. Perhaps the panic-buying is dwindling, finally, because everything I required was in stock this time. That had certainly not been the case one week prior when many shelves had been completely emptied of things.

What store did you go to? There was a post on FB this morning from Mark Reid at Valuemart and he indicated that supplies were finally catching up with demand on most things. My quarantine is up as of Monday and I am going to want to pick up a few things, flour, powdered milk, eggs.......