GAS PRICES, we will pay later

My 2 local CTC stores said they had zero gas cans in stock. I always preach to go to the horses mouth. Stopped in the Dunnville CTC on the way to pick up the boat. Their  website said zero. Low and behold there are 4@20 liter red plastic containers staring at me. Bought all 4. Filled the boat, the 20 lt. kicker tank and 5@20 lt. red containers. Filled them all with hi octane at 92 cents a liter. I've filled with hi octane for $1.40 a lt. before. Saved about $100.00. 

On 3/25/2020 at 3:56 PM, Old Ironmaker said:

My 2 local CTC stores said they had zero gas cans in stock. I always preach to go to the horses mouth. Stopped in the Dunnville CTC on the way to pick up the boat. Their  website said zero. Low and behold there are 4@20 liter red plastic containers staring at me. Bought all 4. Filled the boat, the 20 lt. kicker tank and 5@20 lt. red containers. Filled them all with hi octane at 92 cents a liter. I've filled with hi octane for $1.40 a lt. before. Saved about $100.00. 

OI you are high?

4 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

OI you are high?

Do you mean "are you high?" 

I just read on CBC Hamilton website that the 2 reservations we have here near Caledonia are barricading the roads into the rez's. to help battle the invisible enemy, Only residents allowed in. So much for 50 cent gas. All the vehicles and gas containers I have are all full of super. They don't sell super where we get our rez gas anyway. When I pumped gas as a child we asked "Regular or Super Sir?" I remember 39.9, a GALLON. The old timer at our station must have been drunk again and made a mistake on the sign that was supposed to say 69.9. There was a line up all day until we ran out.