Under water camera's

GBW

2 hours ago, misfish said:

Your doing alright winning some nice prizes . I will have a camera next year. Or sooner. If they go on sale .

Thanks Mr B.  I will be honest I have spent a few bucks trying for items but YES I am still ahead of the game cost wise.  

1 hour ago, irishfield said:

I have no want for the extra piss off of knowing they are actually down there and not biting!! :D

I want to know the bottom structure . Sand,mussels and what the hell the clouds of fish are.

3 hours ago, misfish said:

I want to know the bottom structure . Sand,mussels and what the hell the clouds of fish are.

It’s awesome for checking the bottom structure.  We used them all winter to see if we where sitting on rock and to see if it was holding gobies.  Worked great!!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BillM said:

I'd love one for fishing deep lakers.   I'd probably be on the camera more then fishing though...

They're ok for Lakers if your consistently pulling them off bottom......until you hook one and it wraps the cable 1/2dz times 😄 Ask how I know lol....Better left for smaller, bottom oriented fish and verifying bottom composition IMO 

Josh 

• 2 weeks later...