Fishing Lodge/Resort Recommendations?

Tom22

Hi Everyone,

Looking to book a week long trip to a fishing lodge or resort in Northern Ontario. Not much further than the Sudbury, Temagami area. Would really like a place with a little better chance at some walleye.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!

There are so many to choose from. What's your budget? American plan or fend for yourself? Need a boat? I actually would steer you towards the Ottawa river downriver of Pembroke part of the Ottawa Valley. It's beautiful country and it's like having an entire lake to yourself. If you are into it you can go white water rafting a few miles down river. That area is where a few of us boys from Hamilton had a hunting/fish camp in the 80's and a couple of guys and their wives moved to after retirement and they tell me it's still a Walleye factory without slot limits. Loaded with Small Mouth Bass and Northerns too as a bonus. Many to choose from do a Google search. 

edit: cheap Beer and groceries across the bridge in Quebec too. We paid 5 grand for the camp on Crown Land. The best 1000 bucks I ever spent. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker