Spring Fishing Show

captpierre

Sweet net, which booth did you find that at? I was only able to spend couple hours there Saturday morning. Wasn't to busy then but got some pretty good Megabass stuff from Pro J’s and some other stuff from other vendors that my local places don’t have. Also chatted with the Oliver guy from BigBassDreams YouTube channel about musky fishing for a little bit. Seemed like a nice guy. I thought it was a decent show although I didn’t get to spend as much time as I wanted there. 

16 minutes ago, Musky Plug said:

Sweet net, which booth did you find that at? I was only able to spend couple hours there Saturday morning. Wasn't to busy then but got some pretty good Megabass stuff from Pro J’s and some other stuff from other vendors that my local places don’t have. Also chatted with the Oliver guy from BigBassDreams YouTube channel about musky fishing for a little bit. Seemed like a nice guy. I thought it was a decent show although I didn’t get to spend as much time as I wanted there. 

I didn’t see the name of the large booth. But he said he was from Belleville. 

Ranger Net.  $229. No Tax. Super long telescopic handle. Rubber coated mesh. Octagonal handle that won’t spin. Easy to lock into place. I’ve been looking for a big deep basket net with a long handle. Capture a big fish and keep her in the water while resting the long handle across the gunnels of the boat Then unhook in net. This will help me and the fish especially fishing alone. 

18 hours ago, captpierre said:

I didn’t see the name of the large booth. But he said he was from Belleville. 

Ranger Net.  $229. No Tax. Super long telescopic handle. Rubber coated mesh. Octagonal handle that won’t spin. Easy to lock into place. I’ve been looking for a big deep basket net with a long handle. Capture a big fish and keep her in the water while resting the long handle across the gunnels of the boat Then unhook in net. This will help me and the fish especially fishing alone.

I do most of my fishing alone it and it is one of the most important things in my boat.  Caught a 40 inch pike a few years ago and it make the process so much easier.  She had a nice swim in the net lol.  Had her in it while I set up the tripod.  Just a good investment.  Good for you.

• Like 1