Looking for ice transducer for lowrance elite 4x chirp

8 hours ago, Sinker said:

I'm sure I have one of these. Its got the black plug end, right? I don't need it. I'm in Peterborough. 

S. 

If I am not mistaken, the black one is for the x4elite. I tried it on my x5 and it was not compatible. I need the blue plug one. I am pretty sure the chirp ones are the blue plug.Nice step up Shane.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 7:35 PM, misfish said:

If I am not mistaken, the black one is for the x4elite. I tried it on my x5 and it was not compatible. I need the blue plug one. I am pretty sure the chirp ones are the blue plug.Nice step up Shane.

I've lost track of what goes where anymore. I have both kinds, and a couple humminbirds too. Then theres the bin of boat transducers, then the suction cup ones.....too much stuff, I never use, but just don't really want to sell. 

S. 

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

I've lost track of what goes where anymore. I have both kinds, and a couple humminbirds too. Then theres the bin of boat transducers, then the suction cup ones.....too much stuff, I never use, but just don't really want to sell. 

S. 

I still have grey screen finders . I will keep as back up to my back up to my, well 5 back ups. LMAO