Sharing my passion for fishing/outdoors.

limeyangler

That's what it's all about. I bet he'll never forget his adventure with you; it'll last him his lifetime! I still have kids (Some are now in their 40s and 50s) sit with me reminiscing about the days they came out ice fishing with us. They ranged form 6 to 12 years old back then. My biggest fear having them with me, was if they got board; during the slow times. So I'd have kites for them to fly; almost always enough wind on the lake for that. They had a blast and so did I; but talk about exhausting. LOL

Dan. 

14 hours ago, DanD said:

That's what it's all about. I bet he'll never forget his adventure with you; it'll last him his lifetime! I still have kids (Some are now in their 40s and 50s) sit with me reminiscing about the days they came out ice fishing with us. They ranged form 6 to 12 years old back then. My biggest fear having them with me, was if they got board; during the slow times. So I'd have kites for them to fly; almost always enough wind on the lake for that. They had a blast and so did I; but talk about exhausting. LOL

Dan. 

Absolutely exhausting, but worth it. Thats the trick, occupying short attention spans, hence the hot chocolate, the unconventional weiner roast, fish finders, headlamps and banter, skidoo ride.