One is a loney number, I am good with that

misfish

Like to start off with, Sorry to my Ohio pals that came up and had a hard fish this weekend. Long drive to deal with ice conditions and fish not co-operating. It was nice to meet you Raulf. Safe drive back home

Paul, they were very polite fellas.
I moved 3 times to get away from the shiner clouds this morning. I am talking 100 ft at a time. Could never seem to get away from them. Marked fish on the bottom, but it was like pulling teeth to get them to bite. The interesting thing was, when a whitie would be coming in the area, the bottom 10 ft would clear of shiners, but when  the fish came in, it would never rise up to chase. .  It was amazing how they came in and not hit, or if they did, it was quick like they nudged it .   Swing and misses seem to be the theme . Hard to get a grip on the hit. Finally after about 4 swings, I got a hook up. One maybe a lonely number, but I was happy with that one. Meegs, dont leave home without it.  ;D

Been awhile since I had a fries and whitie dinner. Oh it was so good. Lets hope next weeks temps tighten things up out there. Lots of soft and slush places out there. Then looking after this week, it,s back to non normal temps again. Step and chip.

VC1G5wH.jpg

NMVyTRB.jpg

LZUSrro.jpg

JjCdABq.jpg

AU2KbP5.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, OhioFisherman said:

Great pics Brian, ya a bit of a drive this time of year, not one I would have ever wanted to make.

They have no ice where they are Paul. We have just enough to scratch the itch. They were not a fan of the water and slush. They would prefer to bring their driving toys. They managed to get their whities on Monday. :good:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

I need that batter recipe for my walleye hawt damn

man I’m tired of this iffy weather it’s driving me nuts

Looked at the extended forecast last week. Said -10/-16 for over nights all week. That changed quick.