Show us a pic of your fishing boat

Old Ironmaker

• 4 weeks later...

Taking the boat out of storage this year I found that a mouse had made residence in the compartment under my seats. That called for a full vacuum and wash of the entire boat. Then the boat launches were closed, which meant even more cleaning and waxing to pass the time. I realized I didn’t have a photo of the boat with the new seats in it.

its nice to know that if you take care of a even a 22 year old boat they can look nearly new.

clean bug2.jpg

Edited by AKRISONER
image problem
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

This is my boat.

Bought it last year. Had to drive twice to Kapuskasing to get her.

i am very happy with it - my wife and daughters love it.

Boat.jpg

Those Princecrafts are nice boats Cosmos, I've had a couple friends with them and never an issue and all very happy with them.

Just now, lew said:

Those Princecrafts are nice boats Cosmos, I've had a couple friends with them and never an issue and all very happy with them.

Thank you sir,

This is last year picture taken same day i brought it home.

This year i made already few things to get to big water - tracks, downriggers, fishfinder on the bow.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:47 AM, dave524 said:

An old friend used to own and charter a 40 foot Post Sportfish in Port Credit, then he upgraded to a 42,  I though "what only 2 feet "  it was 2 foot wider too, big difference. His favourite saying  " you don't own a real boat until you get to sleep in a real bed " he lived year round on them.

My buddy lived in his 36' Hatteras on J dock in Pt. Credit for years. 

Had a lot of good times on that boat.

7 hours ago, Cosmos said:

Thank you sir,

This is last year picture taken same day i brought it home.

This year i made already few things to get to big water - tracks, downriggers, fishfinder on the bow.

You will need a 1st mate to help guide my friend.:Gonefishing:

Nice ride bud.

Brian is always happy to help a fellow fisherman. I have a few pals that own Princecrafts. The only thing that isn't great in my mind is that the transoms are low in some models. Water splashes into the water wells more than others. So much so that one guy I know installed a 2nd bilge pump under the water well just for that. Other than that great boats. 

That 91' 680T Ranger of Tomcats is a beauty. And Arts Bass boat looks showroom new, I wouldn't expect anything less. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another Great Lake transplant from the south.

Hydra Sports 1800cc with a Mariner 150 both 1989 from Fla. Great little fishing boat that will handle more wave than most guests can take:)

crud.jpg

Edited by CRUD150
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, CRUD150 said:

Another Great Lake transplant from the south.

Hydra Sports 1800cc with a Mariner 150 both 1989 from Fla. Great little fishing boat that will handle more wave than most guests can take:)

crud.jpg

Love love love me an offshore boat. If I was more of an open water guy that’s what I would buy too!

25 minutes ago, Rustic-Fisher said:

An Honest 38mph... fully loaded 2ppl .

I believe I could of pushed out 40mph but I baby her LOL.  Spit fire prop upgrade , and the hole shot is great !! 

Is it a 17 pitch ss or aluminum prop? I have the same motor but and 05. I’m only getting 30.5mph.

Edited by Musky Plug

I just sold my boat yesterday..  14' tiner with a 25hp Johny.

Paid $800 for it about 15 years ago. 

Got $2600 for it!  

Going to put it toward a fishing boat that's more cruizy and capable.   Something very similar to Rustic Fishers boat.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:16 PM, tomkat said:

8404A8B0-682C-408B-8A11-95DF63740C46.jpeg.4101aa43872952a89281810c03b6feaa.jpeg

Exactly the boat I need. It would limit as to were I fish here on Erie, I wouldn't be going out to 100' water depths 10 miles out but I would be able to launch it solo without killing myself and with 2 of us it should take a few minutes to launch and retrieve. 

21 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Exactly the boat I need. It would limit as to were I fish here on Erie, I wouldn't be going out to 100' water depths 10 miles out but I would be able to launch it solo without killing myself and with 2 of us it should take a few minutes to launch and retrieve. 

It is a sweet tiller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Roys is nicer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL