Show us a pic of your fishing boat

Old Ironmaker

The beauty of fishing is that no matter the type of boat, we all share the same passion. Plus... it doesn’t matter how you get out, as long as you get there. 

this is my current rig. 2016 Ranger Z119c with 225HO G2. 

A80-E03-AE-7507-4-ACD-BDC6-CDF42448-D457

my last rig. 2006 Bass Tracker 190TX with a 75 merc fourstroke. 

0-A967-A37-8-D2-D-4-CBD-B6-FD-5-FF07-D20

Edited by Lape0019
  • Like 3

Some nice rigs gentlemen. Always had a thing for the big deep Starcrafts. This is my tin can. 2004 Crestliner 1600 Angler, 70hp Johnson. Lots of hours and miles  on her but the last 3 years have seen her settle into being a cottage boat. 

20190701_052842.jpg

Edited by moxie
  • Like 1

This is my kinda thread, i could literally sit and look at boats all day. Keep em coming guys!

This thread is really giving me the feels. This year on the ice has really had an impact on my psyche. Fishing really is my therapy, it dominates most of my thought patterns, i work during the week thinking about what kinda adventure on what lake will I get up to each weekend and this winter has not allowed that at all. I've managed to somewhat scrape some time together, but its never been good, I was only able to access one of my more preferred fishing spots for the first time this past weekend only to have the weather completely throw a stick in my spokes. I sit and think...man what I would give to be able to go out to my honey hole in my boat...Only 3 more months....

I realize i havent snapped a photo in a while need to get some new ones this year! Especially after I put new seats and a centre storage/step in! 98 Skeeter 140SS with a 130 Yamaha 2 stroke

IMG-2432.jpg

IMG-3949.jpg

I recently have really been longing for one of those sunny quiet weekdays out on the lake.

58585761192-F49-F0215-CF37-418-B-9-D94-7

She can be a little temperamental in her old age lol. 

IMG-2336.jpg

The Musky Rig and old faithful "Tinner Magic" 14 Foot Starcraft with a 1988 Suzuki 15
IMG-0778.jpg

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 5

A good reminder that I need to take some decent photo's of the boat! Lot's of really nice combo's on here!1413289509_165Escape(2).jpg.451579c7b8b6224fb50ed502836166fc.jpg

I realize that this one is probably better of the truck than the boat, but this is pretty much all I got!

Alumacraft Escape 165, 40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke tiller, Load Rite trailer.

• Like 5

On 1/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, Musky Plug said:

Ahh the public launch in CW. Gf dad's place is just down from the place with the red chairs. Seen lots of things happen there from his place.

I've raised a few nice ski's in GPool last year but no bites, you ever wanna get out let me know!     That launch is 100% better now that they've banned overnight parking, although it could use a yard or two of gravel (Same with the launch at Upper Big Chute)

Edited by BillM
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, BillM said:

I've raised a few nice ski's in GPool last year but no bites, you ever wanna get out let me know!     That launch is 100% better now that they've banned overnight parking, although it could use a yard or two of gravel (Same with the launch at Upper Big Chute)

Great toon launch. Not very busy when I launch at 5 am. 🤣

On 1/28/2020 at 8:50 AM, AKRISONER said:

This is my kinda thread, i could literally sit and look at boats all day. Keep em coming guys!

This thread is really giving me the feels. This year on the ice has really had an impact on my psyche. Fishing really is my therapy, it dominates most of my thought patterns, i work during the week thinking about what kinda adventure on what lake will I get up to each weekend and this winter has not allowed that at all. I've managed to somewhat scrape some time together, but its never been good, I was only able to access one of my more preferred fishing spots for the first time this past weekend only to have the weather completely throw a stick in my spokes. I sit and think...man what I would give to be able to go out to my honey hole in my boat...Only 3 more months....

I realize i havent snapped a photo in a while need to get some new ones this year! Especially after I put new seats and a centre storage/step in! 98 Skeeter 140SS with a 130 Yamaha 2 stroke

IMG-2432.jpg

IMG-3949.jpg

I recently have really been longing for one of those sunny quiet weekdays out on the lake.

58585761192-F49-F0215-CF37-418-B-9-D94-7

She can be a little temperamental in her old age lol. 

IMG-2336.jpg

The Musky Rig and old faithful "Tinner Magic" 14 Foot Starcraft with a 1988 Suzuki 15
IMG-0778.jpg

If you hold your arms out to the side when you are at WOT throttle with a 135 strapped to the back of your Skeeter can you get elevation? I believe it's a glasser but it must just fly. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, misfish said:

Great toon launch. Not very busy when I launch at 5 am. 🤣

That launch gets worse by the week.  Problem is guys spinning their rear tires and digging out the ramp, have you seen it lately?  Brutal at the end of the season, I almost started putting in on the rocks, lol.