YUK

lew

19 minutes ago, MJIG said:

My snowblower just kept plugging up,

I just picked up some snow repellent yesterday and sprayed in on my shovels and it worked great today. Didn't use the snowblower yet but sprayed it also and will giver a try tomorrow.

Made the shovels so slick the wet snow just flew off them.

For $9.00 I figured it was worth a try.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/dupont-teflon-snow-ice-repellant-284-g-0381117p.html

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 6:56 PM, MJIG said:

That heavy slush is hard to do anything with.  My snowblower just kept plugging up, and it’s too heavy to lift with a shovel.  

Straight snow is much easier to deal with. 

That's what snow removal guys are for. My guy charges me 25 bucks a pop. Never used him once last year, twice the year before and not once this year. It's a no brainer for me to use him. 25 bucks wouldn't cover the price of fuel for me. Sometimes paying the guy is the better business move. We have a 6 car driveway and a 150 feet of walkways. No one out here clears driveways, farm lanes yes but not driveways. It used to drive my father nuts. I will shovel 4" or less of fluffy snow and that's max. It will melt. I sold the blower 12 years ago and bought a few pairs of good high, warm and waterproof Sorrells's and put $$ in my fishing account. Still have the boots but not the tackle. .