Ordering through Cabela's on-line

Canuck

Has anyone ordered through Cabela's on-line recently and what was the experience?  I ordered a new rod through them and delivery is supposed to be today according to their on line site order tracker that says it was shipped Tuesday.   The on-line site says its coming Fedex but Fedex does not seem to have the tracking number in their system, so seems odd.  Also, the credit card charge has not come through, which is really odd.  I have never bought anything that gets shipped before payment is charged to the card.    

Just about all online businesses once they create a shipping label call it shipped. Even if the shipping company only picks up from them on Fridays. I have seen some places have them more then a week before the shipping company picks it up.  

• Like 1

When I won the Clam auger drill plate (on a facebook fishing page) it was ordered from Cabela's on the 12th and I got it on the 14th.  So, who knows.  But out of the 3 different items that I have won they came from them and it was pretty quick.  

It is odd. I've ordered a lot from cabelas canada. I've had a few glitches in shipping over the years. I've called whenever there's been a problem and they usually clear it up. It's quite possible that what you ordered was suddenly placed on backorder and they didn't charge you.