any preferred outfitters on Nippising

Crackerjack

On 1/6/2020 at 3:31 PM, bassboy19 said:

Nanmark's Lighthouse Resort. You will not regret it.

I contacted them, they dont do on ice huts anymore, just the cottage. 

Edit: Ive also been trying to find one and they all appear to be booked for every weekend, I think ive contacted all the operators at this point lol. 

Edited by Tjames09

19 hours ago, Tjames09 said:

I contacted them, they dont do on ice huts anymore, just the cottage. 

Maybe so but the off ice winter accommodations are spectacular, and the owner is very flexible and accommodating if you want to stay out a bit late in the  evening.  He’ll also take you in for lunch if you want. I highly recommend them.  The Gallagher’s are good people  that know how to treat their guests  and they know how to run a resort!  I’ve never had a bad experience there, just lots of good memories with family and friends.

Edited by porkpie

Our group did the on-ice bungalow thing for years at a few different outfitters. We changed it up 4 years ago to try the cottage/day hut thing and we will never go anywhere else since we started going to Nanmark. Ryan has an extremely loyal client base for a reason, like Porkpie said they are great people and they only run 2 cottages in the winter so it is a really easy going experience. He drives us out in the morning, we fish til we feel like it, come in for lunch and go back out when we feel like it. Not to mention we iced 110 wallys last year in a weekend, no need to stay out on the ice.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:43 AM, bassboy19 said:

Our group did the on-ice bungalow thing for years at a few different outfitters. We changed it up 4 years ago to try the cottage/day hut thing and we will never go anywhere else since we started going to Nanmark. Ryan has an extremely loyal client base for a reason, like Porkpie said they are great people and they only run 2 cottages in the winter so it is a really easy going experience. He drives us out in the morning, we fish til we feel like it, come in for lunch and go back out when we feel like it. Not to mention we iced 110 wallys last year in a weekend, no need to stay out on the ice.

I booked with them for end of January, will report back with how it was.