Attendees at the 2019 Canadian Ice Fishing Expo

David Chong

Sorry for the delay in posting this request! It's always a crazy busy time of the year! I hope that everyone who attended the 2019 Canadian Ice Fishing Expo at it's new home at the Georgian College campus. I had a great time there, talking ice fishing with so many avid anglers. If you have any feedback about the show, whether it's about the location, the venue, lack of whatever, or too much of somethings, please post in this thread and I'll pass your comments onto the organizers. They are always very eager to get feedback and try to make the show batter each year! Thanks for your assistance in this matter & Happy Holidays!

Morning David

I am not sure why the new location. I would of thought they would of stayed at the rink and used the outer walk way areas for more exhibits. I really liked they stepped up the tackle and ice fishing related products. There was everything one needed IMO. The isles were a bit narrow I thought .  I couldn't find the beer garden though .🤣 Next year I hope to make the morning breaky buffet. Missed it this year.

Side note :

The granddaughter really wanted to do the rock climbing wall. Maybe they will open that up for the kids next year. LOL

• Like 2

Agreed on the aisles too tight, but if they installed a cell phone blanker then all the important people would have to go outside to do their thing and not stand in the aisles like a bunch of rocks.  Coffee dispenser maybe.  Although the parking was free, a bit of a grudge.  I would rather see it back at the BMC or Garden Gallery.

• Like 1

It was nice to get out and check out the gear, hear some speakers (Yourself included Dave!) and spend a few bucks on some new stuff. We went last year and also to this one. Personally, I think the last year one was a little better then this year from the location to the number of vendors. It's all good!

• Like 1