World Junior,s

misfish

11 minutes ago, smitty55 said:

I didn't say you were a Liberal, just that you sounded like one by figuring that an apology solves everything. ;)

BTW the Sens came a double overtime goal away in game 7 from making the finals 2 years ago. It certainly was worth celebrating ,the fans and the whole city were loving it. Way more than the leafs have ever had to celebrate for decades. Just sayin...

By “fans” you mean Matt and yourself right? Or did 80% of the fan base bail after the team imploded?? Ottawa fans are fly by night fair weather supporters. Empty seats don’t lie! Just telling the truth...

1 minute ago, misfish said:

LOL

Watching the classic and it,s got everything so far.  What a crowd

I'm watching the classic as well.

When I turned the game on I was trying to figure out if it was being held in Nashville or Dallas. Then they showed pig races!! Oddly, that didn't help narrow it down. :rofl2:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

I know but I was on the road and missed it.

Not going to watch the next game though. Dang Rooskies!!!

Got the Classic on now. Just in time for a good old outdoor donnybrook!!!! 

How crazy is that???? The NHL has a great Winter Classic going with two teams that hate each other, a packed arena and the linesmen jump in immediately to break up the fight!!?? Even Bettman would have been screaming let them go!!!! 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:08 PM, LostAnotherOne said:

This Lafreniere is something else.  I sure hope the Sens don't get him, but if so that's not bad for a rebuild.  Tkachuk, Lafreniere, and also possibly a top five pick this year.  Get your act together San Jose and start winning some games.

#sharktank