Tungsten Tear Drop Jigs

NAW

I love using little micro jigs for crappie.  But man are they ever expensive. 

Anyone know a good reputable place online to but them?  I'd like to by 30 or 40 so I don't have to worry about it for a long time.

13 hours ago, waki5 said:

PoolThe link is me. Best to pm me from that page. I sell the kit for $60 or $70 shipped. Pick up can be in Whitby or Cobourg depending on my work schedule. Case is empty on the other side. Three different sizes. 6mm, 5mm, 3mm. Screenshot_20191208_084901_com.facebook.katana.jpg.8f134ea8e87d7a23f8092aa03eb21500.jpg

I assume they come with the case and everything shown? Does the price include shipping as well?  I'm in Barrie.  

if so, that's a great deal.  I'll have to track you down and maybe get in touch. 

I got 6 jigs at Trembleys yesterday.  But it cost me 23 bucks.  I need them for tomorrow though, so I couldn't wait any longer. 

I just ordered a 25 pack unpainted 5mm of amazon.ca. They were $26.23 plus shipping. search tungsten shelt as that is the brand name of the jig

Figured it would be a decent painting experiment and keep me busy over the holidays waiting for some ice. Last year I bought a few packs of tungsten fly beads from Sail, Cost me a bout $10 a pack for 25 beads. These can slip over the hook and are easy to epoxy to the back of the jig body so I just upgraded a bunch of the old lead heads I had already. Bought the 1/8 and 1/32 size to play with. Both seemed to work fine

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Fang said:

I just ordered a 25 pack unpainted 5mm of amazon.ca. They were $26.23 plus shipping. search tungsten shelt as that is the brand name of the jig

Figured it would be a decent painting experiment and keep me busy over the holidays waiting for some ice. Last year I bought a few packs of tungsten fly beads from Sail, Cost me a bout $10 a pack for 25 beads. These can slip over the hook and are easy to epoxy to the back of the jig body so I just upgraded a bunch of the old lead heads I had already. Bought the 1/8 and 1/32 size to play with. Both seemed to work fine

Thanks for the idea man!  Sounds decent. 

17 hours ago, Fang said:

Hopefully in a week or two I'll have my order. I'll beat that price. I just need to wait for duty charges to figure out my final cost. 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, NAW said:

I assume they come with the case and everything shown? Does the price include shipping as well?  I'm in Barrie.  

if so, that's a great deal.  I'll have to track you down and maybe get in touch. 

I got 6 jigs at Trembleys yesterday.  But it cost me 23 bucks.  I need them for tomorrow though, so I couldn't wait any longer. 

The kit includes the case and is water tight. 70 bucks is shipped to your door

• Like 1