BIG NEWS-Navionics Boating App

David Chong

BiG NEWS announced by Navionics about their mobile Boating App. All you need now is one app and one current subscription and you can use it across all your devices whether it is on an Apple or Android platform. This makes what I believe is one of the best values in boating or fishing an even better value! See full details and how to access your app across all your devices!

https://www.navionics.com/usa/blog/post/boating-app-one-subscription-for-all-your-devices?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=cross_platform_app_2019&utm_content=us_blog_1222019

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sinker said:

Good. Now about my "LIFETIME" subscription I got that expired.......

S. 

Once you have the app, you always have it, you do not need to renew your subscription to use it. But by renewing your subscription annually, you then have access to all the advanced features and updated mapping. 

44 minutes ago, GBW said:

The app will no longer function at all for me now so all of it... 

That's odd.  I've had it on my phone for a few years now and haven't renewed it for well over a year and it runs fine.  All I'm missing are community edits/updates.  But where I live and fish ... the lake depths and hazards don't change so I ain't missing a thing.  :)

I use it when ice fishing and walking around looking for the spot to drill.  I use it when a guest in anothers boat and I want to mark a spot.  I use it when having lunch with someone and talk about a lake comes up.  It's great.

Edited by KawarthaAngler

On 12/5/2019 at 8:51 PM, David Chong said:

Once you have the app, you always have it, you do not need to renew your subscription to use it. But by renewing your subscription annually, you then have access to all the advanced features and updated mapping. 

No, I had to pay twice. The first time I purchased the app it was a lifetime subscription for something like $18. A year later, I had nothing but a welcome screen, and nothing else. So, I paid almost $40 to renew it. In that time, I got the deal on a new card, so that kind of kept me from whining. lol

S.