Free to a good home

Big Cliff

Been cleaning up my hobby area and I have a bunch of old fishing tackle, most of it needs cleaning up/painting/new hooks stuff like that (a couple of items might even be antiques) but instead of just throwing it away I thought I would offer it for free to anyone interested in it.  I might even dig out a few more items between now and someone claiming it.  That's a large size freezer bag BTW not a sandwich bag1029096590_Fishingtackle.JPG.cf6ab1c4318435a3c0b98b9e3c7c738f.JPG

Edited by Big Cliff
  • Like 3

Its a date. All kidding aside, the rod/reel combo would be a welcome addition to Sean’s collection. The assorted tackle should go to someone who can repurpose it. I have tons of tackle still in original packaging and I would like to see it going to someone who will actually use it. Lots of great karma in that tackle :)

On 11/24/2019 at 9:56 AM, Big Cliff said:

Been cleaning up my hobby area and I have a bunch of old fishing tackle, most of it needs cleaning up/painting/new hooks stuff like that (a couple of items might even be antiques) but instead of just throwing it away I thought I would offer it for free to anyone interested in it.  I might even dig out a few more items between now and someone claiming it.  That's a large size freezer bag BTW not a sandwich bag1029096590_Fishingtackle.JPG.cf6ab1c4318435a3c0b98b9e3c7c738f.JPG

The Banjo Minnow. Lol. Awesome

A good home has been found 😊. A lady that spends her summers fishing with her grand kids was more than happy to have my leftovers and I even managed to throw in a few little extras for the kids. Guess it's true, "one man's junk is another man's treasure"!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1