What do you think this is??

TJQ

Some little critter.  Maybe a young rabbit or fox of yearling deer whimpering? 

I do some coyote hunting, and my electronic call has several distress calls that sound similar to that.  Some sort of distress call. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Whitespinnerbait said:

A Hoax

And a waste of 14 minutes of my life. But I FF'd to 13 minutes and still wasted 2 mins of my life. I truly believe there are things in the woods we shouldn't mess with, not this time, the guy needs acting lessons. Why would anyone set a camera up to tape him moving firewood? Come on Man! We went into the woods and  came across 2 Coyotes when we took my 2 baby nieces for a walk before dinner here on Thanksgiving Day. Don't go into the woods with little soft tasty appetizers in tow. . 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

6 hours ago, TJQ said:

If its for real... thats a possibility!!!

Probably 45 years ago my Dad and I were camping east of Algonquin Park in November during the deer hunt.

One day we heard a hound howling off in the distance and then heard it again thru the night, again the next day & then on the 2nd evening while we were sitting around the campfire she came outta the bush and walked up to us. Guess she was cold and wanted to be near the fire. The poor pooch was starving so we fed her a good supper and then she slept in the tent with us. Thru the night she was making some weird noises so I got my flashlight and realized she was giving birth to a pup.  Turns out the pup was dead so I took it outside and buried it. The dog was going crazy and dug it up so I buried it again and put a big rock on it.

Anyways, the dog had a tag on her collar with a phone # so we called the owner in Ottawa. He said they'd lost the dog a week ago so we gave him directions to our camp and he showed up in the afternoon and picked up his pooch.

Don't know if that's what's in the video TJ but a lost dog is sure a possibility

Edited by lew