The 3rd annual Canadian Ice Fishing Expo is moving to a new and better venue, Georgian College Building "J" on December 14th & 15th. Should be another great event and this year we welcome Gord Pyzer to the stage, looking forward to his insightful seminars as always! I will be presenting a seminar titles "JACKS are WILD, especially for Lake Simcoe "JUMBOS"! talking about using Jack Spoons notably Slab Grabbers for lake Simcoe's fames Jumbo Perch! We'll discuss Garmin electronics, Navionics Charts & App, Slab Grabbers, line, HT Enterprises gear and so much more! Come visit me at the HT Enterprises booth, identify yourself as a member of this board and the first 3 members each day who do this will receive a "GIFT"! Looking forward to seeing all the avid hardwater enthusiasts there! Admission is very reasonable at $8 for an adult and children under 12 years of age are FREE! Don't you dare miss it!

2019 Canadian Ice Fishing Expo Ad-001.jpg

8 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

HMMM, may have to drive up from London and check it out. ;)

Pick me up on the way big guy please. It sure sounds like  great time. It might get me fired up enough to hit the hardwater this year. Went to Nipp mid week last January and even though we only got 2 keepers amongst the 6 of us we had a blast and drank and ate like Royalty. I brought 6 big Erie Pics from the freezer for a fish fry on the ice and fed the young couple in the ice bungalow next to us. And for a laugh I fried up some dead shiners as an appetizer. And Big Janko ate a handful, he is a handful himself!!!!Wanted to race a CO for sled ownerships. I promised the CO he wasn't driving anything that day. Some times ice fishing has nothing at all to do with dropping a line down a hole. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • aplumma pinned this topic
  • TJQ unpinned this topic