Sign in to follow this  
SirCranksalot

Red Head Chest Waders

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Power auger head advice

I have a Jiffy power head that obviously doesn't work (cause they are all garbage these days), and i don't particularly want to put the money into getting it fixed again if it's just gonna break down again after a few holes - It has already been in for repairs 3 times. the last time they could not fix the problem. i know stores like Home Depot will sell Power heads for Earth augers. has anyone tried these out on the ice? i would obviously be putting my 10" Jiffy auger blade on the new power

in General Discussion

• Steel head smokey jerky

What I love the best about my smokers is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   I get to do it my way  BONUS Smokey steel head jerky       YUMMY  

in General Discussion

• Red neck hot box smoking

Well it,s getting cooler now and have read you got to cover the smoker with a cardboard box. OK. So made one this morning for some salmon pieces. Im not sure if the thermo thing will work right, but I am trying. LOL This wont catch fire right? Seem Imagur has gone screwy.        

in General Discussion

• Head Lake Norland Question

Does anyone drive by that lake on a regular basis? Just curious if the water level is as low now as it was last fall when some dummies decided to damage the artificial dam.   As dangerous as it normally is, I don't feel like taking out my lower unit.

in General Discussion

• Product Review- Dryft S14 waders

After 6 years & many repairs later I decided to retire my old breathable Wright & McGill’s for something new. I did buy a pair of Rocky neoprene hip waders a few (maybe 3) years ago for the winter months but those rather quickly showed very poor workmanship/design as a few of my fishing buddies all bought the same ones & all have had failures in the same areas after 1 season (to which the company is not helpful at all), I would not recommend their products to anyone based on my exper

in General Discussion