Two firefighters hurt

Big Cliff

been looking at that Cliff. they said  they were trying to vent the gasses and fell through the roof. I read one comment, at 680 news “why were they on the roof”. Can’t believe people who comment and have no facts as to why! 

Hope it all  works out well for them.

For anyone who may be interested this is an update from "The  Retired Toronto Firefighters Association" on the fireman who fell off the 3 story roof in Toronto a few days ago.

+++++++ So here is the latest update on the Captain ( Jim Warren Jr.) who was severely injured the other night.
He seems to have made good progress, but has a long road ahead for complete recovery....the other Firefighter was sent home the next day with broken bones.
We all continue to send our support and goodwill to those affected by this intense fire scene.
A reminder of the unpredictable situations faced by all 1st responders daily.
I will add, the outpouring of positive thoughts, energy and prayers, are appreciated by all those involved, I know it means a lot to them...

Retired Toronto Fire Fighters Association
Update on our Injured Brothers

The Capt remaining in hospital has a broken jaw, several broken ribs and damaged vertebrae. He was put into an induced coma but was taken out of the coma around noon yesterday. This was to allow the doctors to assess his brain function. He gave doctors a thumbs up (literally). They put him back into the coma where he will be kept for a few days to allow his brain to heal. He is expected to make a full recovery. Wheew! +++++
  • Like 1