Don't Forget

DRIFTER_016

1 hour ago, Terry said:

Did it on the weekend

if you don’t vote you can’t complain about the people who win 

And lord know I will complain 

I used to say that, but if you pay taxes you can complain about anyone you did or didn't vote for. The 1st time I will be standing behind the cardboard box they call a voting booth deciding who is or isn't getting my vote. Do I vote for the MP locally who can help me best here at home or do I vote for PM? 1st time in many years I am totally undecided. campaigned for the Libs for many years since I was a teen.  I missed every debate this year. I had to look online as to who is running here. I don't think I have seen a few dozen signs on lawns. Not much to choose from actually. Not 1 impresses me. A career politician, a retired social worker with zippo experience in law, business or politics and someone that couldn't be bothered to create a website. Plus a few others from obscure parties that are a complete waste of my vote and time, some party called The Retired Peoples of Canada. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Never voted and I don't think I ever will. To each their own. I have always believed that taking  responsibility for your own life and your families will always outweigh whatever any political person or party will do for me. So far it has worked out just fine doing it our own way. I don't follow politics at all and know none of the issues. Perhaps ignorance is bliss...I don't know.  And yes I also believe that if you don't vote you have no right to whine and complain about anything the government has on there agenda or anything they implement...so I never do. Good luck to whoever gets in and I truly hope they make things better. But I'm sure as hell not holding my breath✌️