Selling my coach

Big Cliff

I have posted it in the classifieds and will be putting it on some other sites as well but I'm not sure what other information I should be posting. If some of you guys that frequently sell stuff on line could take a quick look and give me some suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Nice ride. I have always wanted to get one but my wife has zero interest in the lifestyle. I rented one for a week once and headed to Myrtle Beach, she wanted to bail after the 1st night. Maybe I'll just buy yours and go solo. Why may I ask why you aren't going to use it any longer Cliff? If I was single I'd sell my house and hit the road for a few years. Canada spring to late Fall then point the thing until the compass say S and keep it there until I see Palm trees. AQctually I know a widower that does the exact same thing. People he knows will fly to where he is and join him for a few weeks. He has a little electric scooter in the back for shopping etc. perfect. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ketchenany said:

Those retired guys! Sleep until noon! You drive while he sleeps and when he wakes up he can fish! 

LOL, I have had some nice fishing trips with it already this summer, it's completely self sufficient, setup takes less than 3 minutes and you've got all the comforts of home.