Pike guide

Sketty55

Hope everyone had good luck this summer with lots of memories to keep you going over the winter. I had a decent summer and my regular Bass lakes produced some nice fish. I took my kids for some panfish and they were pretty excited to see a small pike in the water. I've never targeted pike but now thinking about spending a day out with a guide to go after a few. I did a quick google search but I don't come up with much. Appreciate any recommendations for a guide in Ontario, within 3-4hrs of Toronto I would say. Thanks! 

Did a guide on Nippising (Cache Bay) a few years back and it was awesome. Fished Pike for many years but quickly realized I knew ZERO! The Bay was solid with weeds and almost unfishable but within an hour we were all pretty good manuevering lines through the weeds and fish came steady. The guide showed us techniques with simple spinners and cranks avoiding foul ups. Think we finished with over 15 pike and now I usually fish close to the heaviest weeds I can find just ripping through with braid. The kids will spend awhile with snags galore but they will get it. 

Sorry dont remember guides name but any guide that works Cache Bay probably knews his stuff. Its so thick you spend half your time cleaning your prop.

Its a life lesson I wish I got way earlier.

hello--i have fished 3 lakes in haliburton late summer early fall for MUSKIE, not one caught worth a photo ? but i have been told there are 2 lakes, one runs into the other has some really big pike in them ? i'm just a guest up in haliburton, there are guys on this board that are there every weekend, they should know for sure !