Me needing to hit the john in the worst way!!!

DRIFTER_016

I got it. Nice dock job. I need to get me one of those guns on the deck. 30 or 50 Cal. Then I would never have to wait in line to launch or dock. At my age and since my Bladder Cancer scare I know every public washroom from here to Hamilton and back. And every not so public dumpster box. I carry a big screw top plastic jug now. I've been stuck in traffic too many times. Now when I gotta go I gotta go 2 minutes ago, no holding it these days, impossible. I always carry a change of clothes in the car, truck, boat and in my Golf bag. One day I needed 2 changes on the way to T.O. airport. That's when I started carrying the plastic jug. A few years ago Big Louie The Dutchman got stuck in downtown T.O. with his wife, he had to go so he got out and went. What are ya' gonna' do? I don't have to tell what Linda said to the poor lout. At least it wasn't a 2 pile!! When I have a bout of diarrhea now I do not leave the house, ever. Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not repeating them. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

16 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

I got it. Nice dock job. I need to get me one of those guns on the deck. 30 or 50 Cal. Then I would never have to wait in line to launch or dock. At my age and since my Bladder Cancer scare I know every public washroom from here to Hamilton and back. And every not so public dumpster box. I carry a big screw top plastic jug now. I've been stuck in traffic too many times. Now when I gotta go I gotta go 2 minutes ago, no holding it these days, impossible. I always carry a change of clothes in the car, truck, boat and in my Golf bag. One day I needed 2 changes on the way to T.O. airport. That's when I started carrying the plastic jug. A few years ago Big Louie The Dutchman got stuck in downtown T.O. with his wife, he had to go so he got out and went. What are ya' gonna' do? I don't have to tell what Linda said to the poor lout. At least it wasn't a 2 pile!! When I have a bout of diarrhea now I do not leave the house, ever. Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not repeating them. 

If you're over 50 NEVER trust a fart!!!! 😂

• Haha 2