misfish

NAT boots ?

Anyone seen them for sale, except on line ? I have been told Anglers specialty in Wood Stock sells them,but a bit of a drive. I want to be able to try them on before buying.  Size fit.

Their webiste says TSC stores carry them. Some canadian tires, and mr safety shoes. Never noticed them myself. Are they supposed to be good? Better than  Baffin Titans? 

S. 

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

Their webiste says TSC stores carry them. Some canadian tires, and mr safety shoes. Never noticed them myself. Are they supposed to be good? Better than  Baffin Titans? 

S. 

I was at TSC this morning, not there. The pair alone weigh less then a pound. Rated for -70. I have been a baffin Titan go to guy since I bought my first pair, but need to go light, as I am a walker. Will check out Mr.Safety shoe, as they come to our plant. Thanks Shane.

I have a pair of their Muk Lites.

Very light and rated to -85C/-118F.

I went 2 sizes larger than my normal size.

Don't want them tight.

Bought in Woodstock.

I got a pair on Chuck's advice. They're awesome so far.

They're feather light yet crazy warm, waterproof and breathable.

Their sizing is all messed up though, it's best to try them on and not order online.

12 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

I got a pair on Chuck's advice. They're awesome so far.

They're feather light yet crazy warm, waterproof and breathable.

Their sizing is all messed up though, it's best to try them on and not order online.

On Saturday, I drove past Minden Bait and tackle where you got yours, and it's all closed up.  

I got my Natts at Royal Distributing if I'm not mistaken.   Not sure if they still do, this was pushing 7 years ago now.  They often have sales there. 

42 minutes ago, NAW said:

I got my Natts at Royal Distributing if I'm not mistaken.   Not sure if they still do, this was pushing 7 years ago now.  They often have sales there. 

No longer, but I got wind that baffin has a new light boot there. Going after work to have a look.